Saturday, February 18, 2012

Friday Finds (a day late)

Hats! Hats! Hats! I love em! And thrift stores are awesome for finding hats. I especially like knit hats and many of the hats I find at thrift stores are hand knitted. I hardly ever pay more than $1 and most I get for as little as 25 cents. I embellish them with barrettes, pins, feathers, whatever I think looks cute.



This was a real fun photo shoot trying to get Zoe and Fiona to model some of the hats for me. I enticed them with food. After dog food went flying everywhere (twice), killing my knee by leaning on a nyla bone, having Caleb coming out of his room telling me I was keeping him awake (he works into the wee hours of the morning), and 50 photos later these were the only 2 photos remotely worth posting.
Happy weekend my friends..... and wear a hat today!!!!

No comments: