Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I know about myself....

I love coffee..... I like it in the mornings, I like it at the office, I like it at night watching TV, I like it with a good book, I like it with fat free vanilla creamer, and I like it in huge festive coffee mugs.
I like climbing on the spider web at the kids playground even when no other adults are playing on it.
The closer I can get to nature, the happier I am.
I love me some watermelon. I've never eaten so much fruit in my life as I did this past year and hands down watermelon is my favorite. I couldn't get enough of it. Can't wait for it to come into season again... the ones you buy this time of year don't even begin to compare to a summer watermelon.
I miss my birdies. I don't have as much time to spend with them as I would like. I'm still feeding them but this time of year it's dark when I go to work and dark when I come home. I still try to spend time with them when I can.
I never want to be without a travel trailer. Love that trailer!!!!
Photography!!! It's a passion of mine and one that I hope to improve on.
I love hats!! In years past I've been intimidated to wear hats, not any longer. They make me happy and I'm gonna wear em!
Even in summer I'm gonna wear hats!
Little did I know how much I would LOVE LOVE LOVE that motorcycle. Did I mention I LOVE that motorcycle? Give me a stressful day at work and all I can think about is getting on the back of that bike. I had no idea the joy that bike would bring us. And I love the fact that Craig loves it as much as I do.
I love the fires we so often have. Whether it's in the back yard, at the cottage, or at a campground, some of our best family conversations are around those fires.
By accident I learned that Sandhill Cranes nest in April and I can hardly wait until April of this year to visit them again.
Kayaking........
......the more serene, the more I love it.
As soon as the ice melts I will be out there again.

No comments: