Sunday, January 15, 2012

Baby it's cold outside....

It was in the single digits when we woke up this morning but the sun was shinning beautiful. I grabbed my camera and headed outside and Craig soon joined me.
Grabbing every ray of sunshine in these dark cold winter months makes it so much more tolerable. There is beauty and joy in every season.
"A glad heart makes a happy face; a broken heart crushes the spirit."
Proverbs 15:13



Why should I feel discouraged, why should the shadows come,
Why should my heart be lonely, and long for heaven and home,
When Jesus is my portion? My constant friend is He:
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me;
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.

I sing because I'm happy,
I sing because I'm free,
For His eye is on the sparrow,
And I know He watches me.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love that song!
I think we were spoiled with all of the spring like temps we had the beginning of the month. Gad to see you're well!