Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Finds

Welcome to the first edition of "Friday Finds". I saw someone doing this on another blog and loved the idea. I have toyed with the idea of doing a separate blog on just my thrift store finds and I even started one a long time ago but in reality I just don't have the time for two blogs. So from now one Friday will be designated at "Friday Finds" and will feature some of my thrift store finds.
I have recently fallen in love with owls. Anything owls! I found this old vintage owl coffee mug at Goodwill this week ($1.50). Not sure if you can tell from the photo but his nose/beak is the handle. I'm not going to use him at a coffee mug but rather a pen holder on my desk. These cute little wooden owl ornaments I found at Mosaic Thrift Store for .75 cents each.

Tomorrow is one of my favorite days of the month. The last Saturday of each month is 50% off Goodwill stores in my area.

Happy Thrifting!!!

No comments: