Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Still loving me some spring

Sunday after church I grabbed my camera and ran over to my parents house to capture some spring photos. The sun was shinning beautiful and it was calling my name. Gosh, it was a gorgeous day! The temperatures have cooled off this week but are now calling for another beautiful warm weekend again. I'll take it.
I joined a gym 2 weeks ago and am loving it! I love to see and feel the progress I'm making. The gym has weights for strength training and cardio equipment. The weights are OK and I'm doing them but my favorite are the cardio. Just in 2 weeks I've more than quadrupled my times and increased my speeds. I'm loving it!
It's only the end of March and we are going like crazy on the yard. Something is motivating me this year. I've been cleaning out flower beds, weeding, transplanting hostas, making plans for bigger and better. I find myself sitting at work dreaming about what I can dig into when I get home.
Things I'm loving right now.....
Birds singing, oh how I've missed my birds this winter.
Green! I notice more everyday now.
Sunshine and blue skies.
Evening backyard fires.
Staying outside until it's too dark to see.
Cooking outside on the grill.
Motorcycle and Jeep rides.
Hope you have something great to look forward to this weekend.

No comments: