Thursday, March 8, 2012

My content precious Zoe

I took this photo of Zoe a few days ago because I thought it was hysterical that she was cramming her fat round body into Fiona little bed.

But tonight I have a different perspective as I look at this photo. I look at it now and I see a content dog making the best of something she couldn't change. She decided to "go" for it even if it wasn't ideal or perfect. She's making the best of it and enjoying it anyway.
I need her attitude tonight. I am in a funk that I cannot seem to shake. One problem is that it's Thursday evening and I am exhausted. It's been a stressful week at work and all I can think about is wishing it was Friday at 5:00.

I have a date with my kayak Saturday and I'm hoping it breaks this mood. Maybe Zoe would like to go with me.

No comments: