Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Oh Happy Days.....

Spring has arrived in all it's glory! Every breath I've taken this week was slow and deliberate. I am relishing every moment of it. I feel like a caged animal who has been let out.

For 2 weeks straight we have been breaking record high temperatures and the sun has been out... boy has the sun ever been out. It's been nearly impossible working inside an office knowing that it's 80 degrees and sunny outside. As soon as Craig and I hit the door after work the texts start flying. Wanna go riding tonight? Wanna go get ice cream? Wanna work in the yard? Wanna have a fire tonight? Wanna go out to the cottage? Lets go kayaking! Lets cook out on the grill tonight!
My bluebird house went up a few weeks ago. I am still waiting for occupants to show up. Free mealworms for life for the lucky occupants!

We are way ahead of where we normally are this time of year for getting stuff done in the yard. Things are starting to look good.
Jordan was home last weekend. She only has 4 more weeks of school left and she will be home for the summer. I'm so looking forward to having my girl home this summer.




No comments: