Sunday, March 4, 2012

Family Outing

We did something today we only do about once a year, if that. We drove to Grand Rapids and went shopping at the mall there. Maybe not a big deal for a lot of people but we are not mall shoppers. Craig just isn't a shopper at all and well, you know from my many posts about thrifting that malls and Macy's are not my style. But just for kicks we went today.... and it was a great day! The best part was that Caleb and Jordan went with us.
We ate ice cream and soft pretzels, shopped at yummy chocolate shops and ate dinner at TGI Friday's.
Jordan and I drooled over shoes. If I wasn't so cheap I could totally be one of those women with 100 pairs of shoes.
Caleb bought some new clothes for his trip to Florida. Caleb and Jordan are flying to Florida tomorrow morning to spend their spring break with Craig's parents.
On our way to Grand Rapids we stopped at the Harley dealer. I've been keeping my eyes open for a black leather Harley jacket. Haven't found one I liked yet until today. I am now the proud owner of a leather riding jacket.... Now if the weather would hurry up and turn to spring. I'M READY TO GO RIDING!!!!!
The emblem is actually black and gray but it looks white from the flash because it is reflective.

No comments: