Sunday, September 26, 2010

Beautiful Weekend

Jordan was home for the weekend which always makes it a beautiful weekend. Jordan had a tough week at college so it was good to have her home and watch her relaxing and enjoying herself. She had two major exams (chemistry and biology), her first exams since starting school. We've discovered that Jordan has a bad case of test anxiety. Jordan always had a tendency to be hard on herself and get stressed during final exam week in high school but I never imagined that this would follow her to college on a much bigger scale. We are working on helping her learn some coping skills. She can't keep this up for the next 6 years! And by the way.... she got an 88% on her chemistry exam and a 98% on her biology exam.
Friday night we went to the Hartford Football game. Jordan said it was really strange going to her first football game as a spectator instead of being in the band. She had a great time seeing her high school buddies and talking to her teachers. Saturday Jordan went with me to the church golf outing. She didn't complain too much when I dragged her out of bed at 6:30.
This morning we had a surprise birthday party for my Aunt Lyn. We all met at the Bistro and surprised her. It was so elegant and beautiful. In this photo is my Uncle Dallas, Aunt Lyn and my Mom.
The Bistro is right on the bluff in St. Joe so we snapped a few photos on the way out. I absolutely LOVE this photo of my Dad and I.
Another good one of Mom and I.
My Momma and My Daddy :-)
This afternoon we enjoyed a great afternoon of working in the yard and got a lot done! Our neighbors have a boxer named Lila. She's the best dog. My crazy threesome like the race back and forth along the fence trying to get Lila to play.
And I just had to share this photo. Zoe and Fiona are completely tuckered out tonight from being outside most all day. They are so darn CUTE!!!!!

2 comments:

Diane Fay (littlealma) said...

Lovely pictures of your family! (including the doggies!) (now did you use the flash on the ones with you and your folks, with the lake in the back?)

You have a beautiful family!

Hugs - Diane

Minerva said...

Glad to see you got to see your girl. It's hard when they go away, and weekend like that are so precious.
Nice picture of your family. But I LOVE the dog pictures. Thanks for making me smile.