Monday, September 20, 2010

Change of Season

I was feeling very ambitious yesterday and spent most of the day cleaning and organizing. I was so pleased with myself that I decided to reward myself by setting out all my fall decorations. What fun! I was still in the mood this morning so I decided to give my blog a new fall look as well. I'm not one that likes scary fall/halloween decorations. The witch you see on my header is the only witch I own. I don't think she's scary, I think she's so ugly that she's cute. She has lighted fiber optics in her hair and in the pumpkin but the lights stopped working a few years ago. She's just too cute for me to dispose of her.
This adorable ceramic ghost grouping is close to 30 years old. I made them back when I was in high school.
This is the grouping on the kitchen table.
I hope your house is full of things that make you smile and I hope that you are enjoying a lot of caramel apples!

No comments: