Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fantastic Fall.....

I love fall. I know I've said it before but I'll say it again.... I love fall! Two of my favorite fall activities were this weekend. The annual soup supper at the cottage and the Chapel Hill Arts and Crafts show.
We made a girls day of it. Jordan, Bailey and Dawn joined me at the Chapel Hill Show. Dawn and Bailey had never been before. I like taking people who have never been before. Bailey and I both said we wished we could have bought something at each booth. This show is amazing and huge. Here's Bailey modeling a cupcake hat.
I bought this harness and leash for Fiona.
Then we headed to the cottage for the annual soup supper. No, we didn't have frog soup. But there was some frog catching going on later in the day.
The weather was cool.... perfect.



My three favorite (OK, my four favorite).
And we got to enjoy Jordan home this weekend too.

No comments: