Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summer Evenings

Our evening summertime fires are by far one of our favorite family activities. Even the dogs get in on the action and love em.
I didn't know that dogs would like hammocks but Seadra and Zoe both love to lay in the hammock.

"What do you mean I can't chew on Dad's sandal?"
"I'll just chew on it for a little while until they take it away from me"
"Maybe they won't notice"
"Well, it was fun while it lasted"

Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Craig and I took Monday off work so we have an extra day tomorrow. Our original plan was to go camping this weekend but with all the running around we've been doing we decided to stay home this weekend. We may take a little day trip tomorrow.

1 comment:

Minerva said...

Fiona is so cute, how can you deny that face a good chewy sandal?

And your parent's garden looks wonderful. I'm jealous! Oh, what I'd give for a garden tomato in a few week's time.