Thursday, May 23, 2013

This is what I've waited all winter for.....

The trees are green, flowers are blooming, the sun is warm, the days are longer.......
And I'm enjoying it with the ones I love.  
I never take these days for granted.  They are precious to me. 
Last weekend we spent 4 days camping at Warren Dunes State Park.  Jordan was home from college for the week so it was that much more awesome that she got to join us.  
Both puppies went camping with us too.  
My Sweet Zo-Zo.
Wild flowers were blooming everywhere in the park... in the woods.
I was especially excited to find this wild orchid, more commonly known as a lady slipper.
I wanted to give silhouette photography a shot.  I've been drooling over other silhouette photography I've been seeing online so I did a little google research and discovered it was pretty easy.  It was a lot of fun capturing these photos.  I can't wait to do it again.  This is Jordan jumping.  LOVED this shot.   
This is Craig and Jordan.  
On Mother's Day Jordan I spent a few hours at a botanical garden.  These last two photos were taken there.  
Tomorrow is the start of Memorial Day weekend.  More time with family, flowers, green things, puppies and my camera.  I'm looking forward to what memories I can capture in my heart and with my camera.  
Have a wonderful holiday weekend! 

No comments: