Friday, May 24, 2013

A peaceful long holiday weekend is on the horizon

I beat it out of the office at 4:45 today.  It was a stressful day to say the least.  I had one thing on mind..... Run home as fast as I could, pick up Zoe, grab my camera and head over to my parents.  I was in need of some therapy.  Oh, it's the best kind of therapy there is.  It's so good for my soul.  

Guinea foul are casually waddling around clucking like old ladies and giving me some awesome photo opportunities.  I love those birds!
There is never ending beauty everywhere.  
My Dad showed me two sparrow nest hidden in pine trees.  I'm looking forward to keeping my eyes on them and hopefully getting some baby bird photography later on.  

The stresses of the week have melted away and I have big plans for a peaceful weekend.  
Peace my friends.... 

No comments: