Sunday, March 17, 2013

I scooped poop today... spring is on the way

Saw my first robin of the year today.  Actually, Jordan was the one that spotted him.  I was walking around the back yard doing that wonderful chore that dog owners have to do once the snow melts.... you know that one that involves a pooper scooper.  I was feeling like my life was really glamorous and then Jordan points out the beautiful robin in the tree.  Jordan was kind enough to run and get my camera for me.  I barely got two shots before he flew off but it was a nice break from my "chore".  

I saw another robin tonight across the street.  I promised him I'd have a photo shoot with him soon.   
Jordan was home for the last 10 days.  It was her spring break, she headed back to school this afternoon.  Love having that girl home.  She's amazing.... that's all.... just amazing.  
Jordan allowed me to have a quick photo shoot with her and the dogs.  This one of Zoe and her is my favorite.  We would have liked to spend some more time messing around outside with the camera but it's been so darn cold that we don't feel like spending much time outdoors.  Warmer weather HURRY UP, would ya!?
My photography class is on Thursday nights at 6:30 and since I get out of work at 5:00 I need to find something to do to kill the time.  Last week I popped a bag of popcorn and headed down to the beach to try and get a few cool shots of the seagulls.  The seagulls were more that happy to pose for me since I had popcorn.  And being it was cold no other humans were at the beach... just me and the seagulls.  
Waiting for popcorn..... 
I think this guy wanted me to throw him a kernel right into his mouth.  He was yelling pretty loud too.  I don't think he said please either.  
You'll probably get sick of seeing guinea fowl photos but right now they are willing participants and I can't get enough of them.  Coolest birds ever.  
Caught this beautiful shot of my precious ones last weekend.  We were at the carousel in St. Joe for a family birthday party.  

Have a wonderful week....... 

No comments: