Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Favorite Gifts.....

These amazing people in my life are without a doubt my favorite gifts this season.
Puppies are high on my list as well. I have this photo framed in my office. Patients actually stand up and walk over to the photo for a better look. They just love this photo and so do I.
Even naughty puppies warm my heart.
And ending the year with 3 healthy puppies is a really good thing!
What a surprise gift this was! We just love her and so does Caleb.
This photo was taken the first day Caleb introduced me to Bailey.
What joy it is to see the pride in his face.
Driving 7 hours in a blizzard to see Jordan's Christmas Orchestra Concert. OK, the blizzard part we could have done without but it was worth it!
Having the love and support of an extended family is a huge blessing.
Knowing that Mom and Dad are always there is a big comfort.
And being able to raid their garden all summer is fabulous!
Seeing Jordan well adjusted at college is answered prayer.
Watching Craig be the father he is to our kids is the greatest gift.
Day trips to fun places with my camera is another of my favorites. And coming across a mother duck and her babies makes it perfect.
Taking the Jeep to Silver Lakes, Jeep rides on warm summer evenings.... all gifts from Craig.
Is it time to go camping again yet? I love our travel trailer. It means we get to go to fun places, go kayaking..... be together!
I saved the best for last.....

1 comment:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Cherish these special gifts.Each moment is a gift from God.
Blessings,Ruth