Monday, April 15, 2013

Things that make me smile

Things I'm loving right now..... 
1. A husband who is so incredibly good to me.  Friday we will be celebrating 27 years.  
2. Momma and Daddy Bluebird who just showed up today.  Welcome my sweet beautiful bluebirds, you are loved!  
3. Flowers blooming!  Finally in the last few days I've been noticing daffodils and a few others.  
4. Thrift stores!  Today was a good thrifting day.  
5. A slow week at work and some much needed time off.
6. American Idol.... Go Candice!
7. Tea Lattes.  Just discovered a tea shop in Kazoo and have fallen in love with tea lattes.  
8. Sleeping with the window open 2 feet from my head.  
9. The smell in the house right now (Craig's baking chocolate chip cookies).  
10. My camera (you know this one was going to make the list)

No comments: