Friday, July 13, 2012

Camera in hand

Had a few hours to myself the other morning so I grabbed my camera and jumped in the car..... not even knowing where the road would take me.  These were some wild flowers (maybe they were weeds) I found along the St. Joseph river 
Then I stopped at a cemetery.  This beautiful hanging basket was over a grave. 
This tower was also in the cemetery.  Not sure what type of tower it was.  Maybe at one time it had chimes in it.  
I was at my parents later in the day and the sun was shinning beautiful on these chickens.  

I cannot explain the joy that my photography brings me.  It makes me look at the world through a whole different perspective than I ever used to.  

"Oh, WOW, what a beautiful shot that would be!".... always seems to be what I'm thinking.  

We are headed for a week long camping trip this weekend and one of my goals is to explore some new places to photograph.  

Happy Weekend.......  

No comments: