Saturday, August 27, 2011

Goodbye Summer

Summer is winding down. It's been one of the best summer for me in a long time. As I have stated before, summer is my least favorite season. But I think I've changed my mind on that this year. Usually, I am so wore out by the end of summer with all the running around of activities and obligations that I am so ready to say goodbye and head into the cooler slower days of fall.
This year summer was different. I don't think there was any less activities, in fact we've had many packed filled weeks. I just allowed myself to go with the flow and enjoy whatever we did. Plus. I've had more energy and felt better than I have in a long time. Amazing what a difference 50 pounds will make!
Jordan stayed at school all summer but was able to come home most weekends. It sure does my heart good that these two enjoy spending time with each other.
This photo was taking on Mackinac Island. Another great summer day!
These two guys are inseparable. Sure do love them.....
Awesome camping weekend.
Jordan is always a huge help when she is home.... mowing the lawn, cleaning the house, washing the vehicles. She is amazing.
Thursday we took Jordan back to school and moved her from the apartment to the dorm. It was so much easier this year. No tears during the goodbye.
I know Jordan will have an awesome year.
And I leave you with this adorable mug. A pug mug.... lol.

No comments: