Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

From the minute I opened my eyes this morning..... it was a beautiful day!
Several months ago I bought tickets to the Henderson Castle in Kalamazoo for a Mother's Day surprise for my Mom. I didn't tell her where we were going or what we were doing. It was a total surprise until we turned into the drive of the castle.
Our time there included a tour of the castle complete with the history of this magnificent home. It was built in 1895 and is now a bed and breakfast. We watched a ballet in the ballroom and had a WONDERFUL elegant meal with live music.
Loved being there with my two favorite girls.
We took advantage of this magnificent spring day with the beautiful blossoms and snapped a few photos. Here are some of my favorites.....
Mom & Jordan
My beautiful baby girl... OK, she's not a baby anymore but she IS beautiful.
And my beautiful Momma!
Back at home Seadra was wishing me a Happy Mother's Day too.
And because it was Mother's Day both the kids had to oblige my request for a photo shoot.
Thank you Caleb and Jordan for making me a Momma.

1 comment:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Thanks for sharing these special moments here.You three ladies are all equally beautiful and I can see the family resemblance.