Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ten days from today.....

...... it will be December 25. Am I ready? Of course not. I just never will understand these people who on Dec. 1st make the announcement "I'm all done Christmas shopping, my gifts are wrapped and under the tree". And every year after hearing people like that talk I vow that I will be different next year. And I really believe myself when I say that. But for some unknown reason, year after year, it NEVER happens. But I guess I should just be happy that this year I am further along than I usually am. Not where I'd like to be but better than last year. I have maybe 3/4 of my shopping done and I have it all wrapped which is a major accomplishment for me. I'll be frantically finishing up this weekend.
I just had to post this photo of Caleb. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this photo. Caleb went to Chicago with one of his buddies last week for a concert and his buddy took this photo. It's better than any of the senior photos I paid $500 for. I already sent it to Shutterfly and had enlargements made.

Have a good weekend. And I hope you are one of those people that is all done shopping and all your gifts are wrapped and under the tree......

No comments: